Eurobond SafeFix® MS60 is a single component, flexible fire rated MS polymer adhesive. It is ideal for bonding and sealing many different material types including most metals, metal alloys, soft and hard woods including teak, fire cladding, modern composite materials, glass, ceramics, enamel and plastics including ABS, Polyester (including DCPD), PVC, Vinyl Ester, Epoxy with or without Gelcoat, Polycarbonate and Acrylic as well as SMC/BMC and pre-impregnated epoxy. Cured adhesive is resistant to water and forms an air tight seal. At 20°C with 50% relative humidity the adhesive skin formation is about 10 minutes and the depth of cure is up to 5mm in 24hours. Eurobond SafeFix® should be applied in temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. Eurobond SafeFix® exhibits up to 400% elongation, offering excellent resistance to impact, vibration and thermal cycling.
- Fire & smoke resistance. The product obtained the M1/F1 accreditations (according to the standards NF F 16-101 and STM-S 001)
- Temperature resistance from -40°C to +140°C with short peaks of 200°C without any loss of mechanical characteristics.
- Resistant to fresh/salt water and demineralised water including during a permanent immersion.
- UV stable without yellowing and without affecting the mechanical resistance properties.
- Eurobond SafeFix® is resistant to aggressive environments including water, sea water, oils, common solvents and high humidity.
- Eurobond SafeFix® does not emit any smell during curing and is solvent, phthalate, isocyanate and silicone free.
Eurobond SafeFix® is available in 290ml mastic type cartridges. It is important to note that substrates have to be assembled within 15 minutes at 20°C/50%RH. We recommend that all surfaces that require bonding are lightly abraded, using Eurobond Abrasive Pads where possible, then cleaned with Eurobond Surface Cleaning Wipes and free of any dust, grease or oils.
Eurobond Adhesives Ltd has been supplying high performance adhesives for over three decades. We offer a comprehensive range of products and a wealth of experience to draw on. If you would like to discuss your current application or a future project then please contact our technical team. We would be happy to help.
Call us on 01795 427888 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org