The UV-H 255 Handlamp is an ideal, easy to use and powerful UV light source that is suitable for curing UV adhesives. Typical applications include curing adhesives used in acrylic fabrication and glass bonding.
- Ideal for curing the ‘Vitralit’ range of UV adhesives.
- High performance 250 watt UV hand-held flood lamp with separate power supply unit.
- Aluminium UV lamp unit is compact, lightweight and extremely durable.
- UV light intensity depends on irradiation distance, UV bulb and filter glass.
- Illumination area, typically 130mm x 75mm depending on irradiation distance.
- Blue glass filter to reduce glare & long arc metal halide bulb.
- Fan cooled for low UV lamp housing temperatures.
- Filter glass assembly is fitted to front frame, enabling easy access for bulb and filter glass replacement and cleaning.
- Elapsed hour counter for UV bulb change every (500hrs).
- Auto reset thermal cut out.
- Available in 220/240 volt AC and 110 volt AC (special order)
- Lamp should be held approximately 10cm or closer to bond line to effect a proper cure.
The Hand-held lamp is specifically designed for industrial and laboratory applications. The commissioning, operation and maintenance etc must be carried out by suitably trained staff. Always ensure the lamp is not handled by an untrained person. We offer free project evaluation, free product training, free on-site demonstrations and next day delivery on 99% of our products. If you have a specific bonding application that you need help with, call our expert technical team who would be pleased to visit you to discuss your application in detail. We can then offer a solution and demonstrate the most effective product that best suits your needs. We can also offer short term leasing on lamps if you have a one-off project or wish to trial the product before buying.
Caution: this lamp must be used in conjunction with UV resistant safety spectacles provided FREE with each lamp.